The NanoScience Technology Center Graduate Fellowship
Fellowship awardees will also receive financial support from NSTC for a duration of four years. The Fellowship stipend has been set at $32,000 per year with financial support from the fellowship for first two years and support from the research advisor for the next two years. Tuition is waived for the duration of the fellowship. Awarded degrees will be in traditional disciplines (Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Optics, Computer, and Biomedical Sciences), with a concentration in nanoscience.
What opportunities exist at the NSTC?
We are committed to providing world class training in nanoscience and nanoscience technology to graduate students through our nanoscience technology fellowship program. This program is perfect if you are at the top of your class, motivated, and want to learn more about Nanoscience and Nanoscience Technology at University of Central Florida. The experience gained from the fellowship program is only one of the many benefits that members will obtain.
Available projects include:
- In Vitro Systems with Drs. Peter Molnar & James Hickman
- Multiscale Modeling with Drs. Artem Masunov & Michael Leuenberger
- Nanobioimaging & Sensing with Drs. Manuel J. Perez & Swadeshmukul Santra
- NanoElectronics with Dr. Saiful Khondaker & Michael Leuenberger
- Nanomaterial Development & Integrated Devices with Drs. Lei Zhai, Ming Su, Qun "Treen" Huo & Sudipta Seal
- Organic Photovoltaics with Dr. Andre Gesquiere
- Quantum Information Processing with Drs. Artem Masunov & Michael Leuenberger
- The Physics and Chemistry of Nanostructured Surfaces with Dr. Beatriz Roldán Cuenya
Why join the NSTC?
If you are interested in learning and working in the cutting edge field of Nanoscience, the NSTC is the ideal institution in which to pursue your education and training. Researchers within the NSTC are performing research in areas at the forefront of scientific discovery. UCF provides access to the ever expanding market of high technology and advanced manufacturing jobs in this flourishing technological region. For more information on the technology market in Central Florida, visit the Florida's High Tech Corridor (FHTC) at www.floridahightech.com, the UCF Technology incubator at www.incubator.ucf.edu, and the Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission at www.orlandoedc.com.