Nanoscience is a research discipline where chemistry, physics, biology, biomedical engineering, and other disciplines come together to discover new phenomena at the nanometer and molecular scale.
In addition to the Professional Science Master's in Nanotechnology, the following UCF entities offer nano-related courses.
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Biology
- Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- CREOL College of Optics & Photonics
- Department of Civil, Environmental & Construction Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering